Value-Added Member Benefits
The Williamson County Chamber of Commerce acts as an advocate and a resource for members and the community at large. Having adjusted to the “new normal” of today’s economy, with its tighter budgets and value-conscious consumers, the chamber has raised the bar on providing value-added services. These benefits are designed to help produce economic growth and prosperity.
To best provide value-added benefits, the chamber has implemented a strategic plan that reorganizes the board into five major teams to target its efforts.
• The Economic and Community Development Team focuses on political advocacy, economic development and sustainability.
• The Chamber's University Team deals with leadership training and education. This training, which is free to members, includes technology strategy sessions that teach business owners how to take advantage of new social media, Google search engine results and other ways to keep up with changing technology.
• The Meetings and Events Team is responsible for the Chamber’s popular monthly luncheons and business-after-hours events as well as the signature STAR Gala and Taste of Williamson at CoolSprings Galleria.
• The Membership Development Team gets new members engaged from day one to take advantage of what the chamber offers. The team also spearheads participation and retention programs.
• The Support and Foundation Team concentrates on chamber finances, marketing and community outreach programs such as Leadership Williamson County and Youth Leadership as well as scholarship funding.
Contact the chamber for more information on how your business can take advantage of these value-added benefits.