Benefits of Membership
Becoming a member of the Williamson County Chamber of Commerce comes with many added benefits which non-members don't receive. Along with the distinction and recognition of being a Chamber member, the benefits below are also included.
• Business Referrals – The Williamson County Chamber of Commerce receives many emails and inquiries from residents and visitors on a daily basis. The Chamber only recommends its members when responding to inquiries.
• Networking – The Williamson County Chamber of Commerce hosts several events which are great for marketing with other Chamber members and business leaders. These events include ribbon cuttings, business after hours, membership luncheons, educational seminars and expos. The Chamber also puts on several major annual events including Taste of Williamson, Tennessee Equine Grand Prix, Golf Classic and Healthy Living & Lifestyles Expo.
• Educational Programming – From speakers at membership meetings twice a month, to Business Roundtables and educational seminars, the Williamson County Chamber of Commerce offers many programs to educate business owners and employees and serves as a sounding board for problem solving.
• Target Marketing – Williamson County Chamber of Commerce members may purchase mailing labels to target direct mail advertising to other Chamber members.
• Government Advocacy – The Williamson County Chamber advocates for members by monitoring local issues to let them know what may affect their businesses and the community. Through the Chamber's partnership with the city and county governments as well the Williamson County Economic Development Council and the Williamson County Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Chamber is the voice for business.
• Leadership – The Williamson County Chamber of Commerce is all about helping business members gain leadership skills to carry with them back to their corporations and out into the community. Guest speakers and monthly seminars offer tricks of the trade to help you and your business grow and prosper.
• Meeting Room Rentals – Williamson County Chamber members may rent conference rooms inside the Chamber offices at a discounted rate.
• Tax Deduction – Williamson County Chamber dues are 100% tax deductible as a business expense.
• Business Promotion – Monthly meetings, annual events and other Chamber activities offer numerous opportunities for you to promote your business through the Chamber.
• Chamber Directory – Becoming a member of the Williamson County Chamber of Commerce means your company is listed in several places for other Chamber members, residents and visitors to see, including the business directory, Membership Meeting and website homepage.
• Member Signage – All Williamson County Chamber members receive a decal to promote their Chamber affiliation.
• Prestige – According to a study by the American Chamber of Commerce, when consumers know that a business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 44 percent more likely to think favorably of it and 63 percent more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
• Ribbon Cuttings – As a member of the Williamson County Chamber of Commerce, we are proud to announce to the community and other members that you are open for business, adding on or expanding by hosting a ribbon cutting event for your corporation. (Ribbon cutting ceremonies are $150.)
• Affinity Programs - The Williamson County Chamber of Commerce has partnered with several member businesses to bring members-only discounts to the Chamber. Get the deepest discounts possible and save money at participating companies including Office Depot, UPS and Windstream Communications.
Think all of these discounts sound too good to be true? They're not. In fact, a recent study by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce lists five key reasons why people should join a local chamber: validation and credibility, networking opportunities, access to information, government advocacy and purchasing benefits. All things which can be found in joining the Williamson County Chamber of Commerce.